- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from Loyola University of Chicago, Maywood, Illinois
- General Practice Dental Residency at Cook County Hospital; Chicago West-Side Veteran’s Hospital and University of Illinois Hospital
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology from John Carroll University, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Practices in Peoria and Henry, Illinois, as well as Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Teaches at the Massad Institute in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Serving in his fifth year as a Clinical Instructor of Removable Prosthodontics for the OSF General Dental Residency Program in Peoria, Illinois.
- Serves as a member of an elite teaching team that travels the country presenting workshops, lectures and seminars at major annual meetings for the American Dental Association, the Chicago Dental Society, the Academy of General Dentistry Master Tracks, and the California State Dental Society.
Outside the Office
- Remains a distinguished member of the American Dental Association, the Illinois State Dental Society, the Peoria District Dental Society (Past-President and Program Chair), the American Prosthodontic Society, and is a Fellow in the Academy of Dentistry Internationale, The International College of Dentists, The American College of Dentists, and the Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics.
Dr. June has a true passion for music, so when he’s not working with patients, you may find him performing with his current dance band, Class Act. The group books a variety of high-profile events throughout Central Illinois. (Pamphlet for Band)
Dr. June enjoys being outdoors, working in his yard and power boating at Lake Wildwood in Varna, Illinois. He also likes to spend time attending events that feature antique and classic muscle cars, and racing competitions.
A day at the office is all in the family. Dr. June’s wife, Laura, works in both the Peoria and Henry offices. When they’re not working, the couple enjoys visits with their three adult children and seven grandchildren, especially during annual vacations on Sanibel Island in Southwest Florida.